The School follows the CBSE guidelines regarding semesterisation of exams.There will be only two semester exmas in september and March,each preceded by Units Tests,Oral Testes,Assignments and projects etc as evaluation parameters.The detailed syllabi and portion for each examination shall be informed to the students.Both academic and non-academic performance shall be taken into account.
- In case if a student is not present for any particular exam he/she will have to submit a written application to the principal regarding the same and prior permission must be sanctioned.
- Students who are absent from any particular examination should not be expected to be re-examined.
- No consideration shall be done in the result once it is announced.
- The year's record of work consists of the day to written work and an average performance of the non-academic activities.
- Request for double promotion cannot be considered any circumstances.